HTG Fire + Ice Gel Pack Application
For help in reduction of swelling, cooling off, or for temporary burn relief.
1. Place the pack in the freezer at all times to ensure readiness for cold usage. To chill from room temperature, place pack in freezer for at least 2 hours.
2. Before application, wrap pack with a towel. DO NOT use directly on the skin directly from the freezer. In the case of more severe injury, wet the towel being used to wrap before use.
3. Use the pack for 15-20 minute intervals. Repeat as needed every 1-1.5 hours. For extended use, please consult a physician.
This reusable hot/cold pack has been specifically engineered for your convenient hot and cold application to ailing areas of the body.
CAUTION: Never apply this pack directly to the skin. Always wrap pack with towel before any kind of application.
For temporary relief of back pain, aching muscles, menstrual cramps, and arthritis.
1. Boil enough water to fully submerge pad.
2. Remove pot from stovetop.
3. Submerge the pack in heated water for about 10-12 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the pack from pot and completely wrap with towel prior to use.
Due to the variation in power of different microwaves, you will need to determine the correct heating time for this pack.
Prior to placing the pack into the microwave, make sure pack is flattened and gel is evenly dispersed throughout.
Heating packs from room temperature:
Heat for 30 seconds and allow to cool for 1 minute. Depending on your microwave additional heat may be required. If additional heat is required, heat for 10-15 second intervals. If pack is too hot, allow pack to cool to desired temperature before use.
Heating packs from freezer:
Heat initially for 75 seconds. Allow pack to cool for the same amount of time before removing from microwave. If additional heat is required, heat for 10-15 second intervals.
Wrap entire pack with towel prior to use.
For your convenience, take note of heating method and time required for future use.